The 2009 show will deliver key players from the
international aviation, aerospace and defence sectors,
as well as senior industry, defence and government
They will include:
- Key defence and government decision-makers
- International, domestic and regional airlines
- Weapons and guidance systems manufacturers
- Military airframe manufacturers
- Airline, business, airport and recreational aircraft
- Helicopter manufacturers
- Power plant manufacturers
- Aircraft components designers and suppliers
- Electronics and navigation hardware suppliers
- Air freight operators and support organisations
- Business, executive and corporate aviation
- Charter, agricultural, flying training and aerial work
- Airport management and service providers
- Airline owners and operators
- Civil aviation and airsport operators and organisations
- A wide range of aviation, service and technology
- Professional, scientific and research organisations
As well as attracting numerous delegations, the show
will be attended by Air Force and Defence Chiefs,
government officials and industry leaders from around
The 2009 Australian International Airshow and
Aerospace & Defence Exposition will again attract
leading aviation, aerospace and defence professionals
from Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
Connect with your target audience at Avalon in 2009!
ATTEND AS A TRADE VISITOR!
The industry-only trade sessions of the 2009 Australian International Aerospace & Defence Exposition are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 10-12 March (from 9am-5pm) and on Friday 13 March (from 9am-2pm).
Only qualified trade visitors may attend during these times.
The industry-only trade sessions are reserved for those with a professional, business or operational involvement in aviation, aerospace, defence or related government or industry sectors. Accreditation as a trade visitor is required. Business card, company identification, applicable association membership card, CASA license or similar evidence of qualification will be required as part of the accreditation process.
A daily admission charge of $50 per person will be payable at the gate for Trade Sessions.
Members of the military and defence personnel will be admitted free to Trade Sessions on presentation of Department of Defence ID.
Members of the military and defence personnel will be admitted free to Trade Sessions only on presentation of Department of Defence ID.
Pre-registration can be done online and will be available from late 2008.
Click here to visit our Trade Visitors section