The event organisers grant complimentary media accreditation to journalists, photographers and videographers who are employed by established print and electronic media organisations and are attending the event as part of their professional duties.
Media personnel who wish to attend the Airshow are required to apply for accreditation.
Applications from freelance media personnel will also be considered provided that the following is submitted:
- A letter on company letterhead from the assigning editor/s confirming the applicant's assignment and outlining the company's intention to publish or air the reports/photos.
- Three samples of the applicant's work; particularly previous airshow material.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION -
Accreditation will not be granted to photographers or photojournalists who wish to use material for their own commercial or promotional purposes.
Please note previous Airshow media accreditation does not automatically entitle you to a media pass for the 2009 Airshow event. The event organisers may at their discretion limit the number of passes granted to an organisation or decline an accreditation application.
For any queries, please contact:
Phone: + 61 3 5282 0544
Fax: + 61 3 5282 4455
By submitting an application you agree to the Media Centre regulations as follows:
- Persons under 18 years of age not permitted.
- Only accredited media pass holders are able to enter the Media Centre and Media Access areas and have use of the facilities.
- Media passes are not transferable.
- The event organisers do not take responsibility for any items lost or damaged whilst in the Media Centre.
ONLINE MEDIA ACCREDITATION APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
YOU MAY BE ABLE TO BECOME ACCREDITED ON SITE PROVIDED YOU CAN PROVE YOU ARE EMPLOYED BY A MEDIA ORGRANISATION (STAFF ID, PRESS CARD) OR IN THE CASE OF FREELANCE APPLICANTS YOU CAN PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED (STATED IN POINTS 1 and 2 ABOVE).